scientific and technical journal "Digital Signal Processing"
is intended for specialists whose fields of work are communications, control
systems, radiotechnics, electronics, acoustics and hydroacoustics, radio
broadcasting and television, seismology, geophysics, measuring technique,
instrumentation technology, and for a wide range of university teaches,
post-graduates and students.
“The Russian Scientific & Technical A.S. Popov Society for
Radio Engineering, Electronics & Communications”
Aviamotornaya, 8, Moscow, Russia
Research Center of MTUCI
Phone: +7 495 362 42 75
Professor Yury Zubarev, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Science, ScD;
Member of the Ministry Board of Communication and Informatization; author of more than 400 scientific publications, member of the International Informatization Academy (IIA) - Vice-President of IIA, academician of the International Academy of Communications, International Eurasian Academy of Sciences, member of the New York Academy of Sciences, corresponding member of the Academy of Technological Sciences and an honorary member of the Academy of Cosmonautics of Tsiolkovsky, the chairman of the Russian section of IEEE Communications Society, chairman of advisory council VAK.
+7(495)612-22-33; E-mail: email@example.com
Professor Vladimir Vityazev, Chair of the Department of Telecommunications and Radio Engineering fundamentals of Ryazan State Radio Engineering University;
Chair of the expect council of Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, deputy editor-in-chief of the scientific and technical journal "Digital Signal Processing", co-chair of the National Committee of International Scientific and Technical Conference "Digital Signal Processing and its Applications - DSPA" (Moscow), member of the editorial board of scientific and technical journal "Elektrosvyaz". The author of more than 150 scientific and educationally methodical publications, including the monography «Digital frequency selection of signals», and five tutorials.
+7-903-834-81-81; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+7-910-423-16-51; E-mail: email@example.com
Adzhemov A.S., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(495)957-79-17; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpatov B.A., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(4912)46-03-42; E-mail: email@example.com
Bartenev V.G., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7-903-715-24-64; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Borisov Y.I., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), +7(495)362-42-75; E-mail: email@example.com
Bruchanov Y.A., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7-910-663-13-03; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eremeyev V.V., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(4912)46-03-72; E-mail: email@example.com
Zaitsev G.V., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), +7(495)158-99-20; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zubarev R.V., +7(495)781-27-50; E-mail: email@example.com
Kirpichnikov A.P., +7(495)334-91-51; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krivocheev M.I., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(495)647-18-30; E-mail: email@example.com
Kuznetsov N.A., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Academician, +7(495)629-35-91; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mistyukov V.G., +7 910-749-75-88; E-mail: email@example.com
Mishenkov S.L., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(495)771-80-00; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Petrovsky A.A., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(10-375)173-31-09-14; E-mail: email@example.com
Prokhorov Y.N., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7 916 095-95-67; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sannikov V.G., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7 916-170-41-5; E-mail: email@example.com
Speranskii V.S., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(495)278-75-32; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shinakov Y.S., Dr.Sci.(Tech.), Professor, +7(495)957-75-10; E-mail: email@example.com
contains thematic reviews and articles written by the leading specialists,
which highlight the next basic spheres:
- threory and methods of signal and image processing;
- modern DSP technologies and applications;
- signal and image processing circuit engineering;
- DSP-systems development and technical relizations;
- real-time information technologies tutor.
Procedure for reviewing of article manuscripts submitted in order to be published in the scientific and technical journal “Digital Signal Processing”
1. Organization and procedure for reviewing
1.1. Reviewing of article manuscripts submitted in order to be published in the scientific and technical journal “Digital Signal Processing” is organized by the editorial board. The representative for quality of reviews and timely reviewing of article manuscripts is an executive secretary and editor-in-chief of the journal “Digital Signal Processing”.
2.7. Editor-in-chief and editorial board of the scientific and technical journal “Digital Signal Processing” make the decision on reviewing in the case if an article manuscript submitted for reviewing reflects scientific results of several scientific directions.
1.2. Members of the editorial board and council, highly qualified scientists and specialists oforganizations and enterprises with deep professional knowledge and experience of work according to the specified direction, as a rule, PhD, professors can be involved for reviewing of article manuscripts. Author or co-author of the reviewed paper cannot be a reviewer.
1.3. Reviewing of article manuscripts is obligatory. Remuneration of labor for reviewers is executed according to the contemporary regulations.
1.4. Editorial staff of the scientific and technical journal “Digital Signal Processing” sends authors reviews of submitted materials in electronic form.
1.5. Reviews of article manuscripts should be stored in the editorial office of the journal not less than 5 years from the day of publication and submitted under requests of the councils of experts of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Russian Federation.
2. Requirements to review content
2.1. Review should contain a qualified analysis of the article manuscript material, its reasoned objective assessment and valid recommendations.
2.2. Following issues should be reported particularly in a review.
• Global analysis of the scientific level, terminology, article structure, theme urgency.
• Assessment of the article preparation for publication regarding language and style, correspondence to stated requirements for article material design.
• Scientific character of exposition, correspondence of methods, methodology, recommendations and research results used by the author to contemporary achievements of science and practice.
• Availability of the article volume in general and its separate elements (text, tables, figures, references). Suitability of tables, figures in the article and their correspondence to the theme. Recommendations regarding rational reduction of the article volume (to mention what element of the article).
• Place of the reviewed paper among other ones published before on the same theme: what is new and what is different, are not papers of other authors of this author published before duplicated (in general and in particular).
• Introduced errors and inaccuracies of the author.
2.3. Reviewer should provide recommendations to the author and editorial staff regarding improvement of the manuscript. Notes and suggestions of the reviewer should be objective and principal aimed at increase of the scientific and methodological level of the manuscript.
2.4. Concluding clause of the review should contain valid conclusions about the article in general and accurate recommendation on its publication reasonability in one or other thematic column of the scientific journal “Digital Signal Processing” according to the particular scientific direction corresponding to the nomenclature of scientific specialties stated by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Russian Federation.
2.5. In the case of negative assessment of the manuscript, reviewer should substantiate conclusions more persuasively.
2.6. Under written well-reasoned difference of the author opinion with negative collusions of the reviewer, the editor-in-chief and editorial board of the scientific and technical journal “Digital Signal Processing” are entitled to send this manuscript for the second reviewing to one and several other reviewers.
- multichannel detection systems;
- adaptive notch filters;
- decomposition on empirical modes;
- reduction of the Peak to Average Power Ratio;
- distortion detection of BPSK;
- assessment of time parameters of electromyograms;
- simulation training neurochips;
- simulation in MATLAB.
- efficiency of product-codes turbo-decoding algorithms;
- the assessment of the significance of acoustic features;
- principles of construction and effectiveness analysis of wireless sensor networks;
- the methods of of the detection of linear frequency signal and nonlinear frequency signal;
- digital harmonic analysis based on the method of averaging the Fourier transform;
- integer design og IIR Filters with difficult selective requirements;
- filter banks for broadband data transmission systems;
- adaptive rejector cascade type filters;
- the scaling of recurcive digital filters in MATLAB.
processing speech and audio signals;
- multiresolution wavelet transformation;
- multivariate time series analysis;
- algorithms of correlational-extremal processing;
- method of chains of local extrema;
- non-intrusive estimation of noisy speech signal;
- effective technology of pattern recognition;
- filtering of periodic signals.
adaptive signal processing;
- evaluation of the NMR signal parameters;
- multirate processing of ECG signals;
- tomographic reconstruction of radiation;
- pulse classification of acoustic emission;
- estimation of the IIR-filter self-noise;
- analysis of I/Q signal parameters;
- linear precoding for the MIMO systems;
- processing on DSP.
remote sensing of the Earth;
- interconnecting of the Earth images;
- combined vision systems;
- estimation of the noise influence on TV image;
- structural image recovery;
- automatic control of GEO-referencing;
- field game episode detection;
- video matting algorithms;
- localization of the eye centers;
- digital images compression.
OFDM system for communication
- high rate communication system
- multithreshold decoding
- MIMO communication system
- LDPC codes
- filter banks and OFDM
- analysis of quantization noises
- novel FPGA verification tool
- FPGA implementation techniques
- multiprocessor clusters
- GNU Radio system
generalization of the Goertzel algorithm;
- multirate adaptive filter;
- regeneration of frequency;
- methods of modulation recognition;
- image compression;
- wavelet transformation of EEG;
- multichannel jammer canceller;
- hardware realization on the FPGA and GPU.
- parametric energy Fourier spectrums;
- empirical mode decomposition;
- waveform envelope extraction;
- adaptive signal processing;
- algorithm of matching pursuit;
- analysis of time relation;
- analysis of signals on multicore processors.
much components images;
- spatial increasing resolution;
- combining images;
- remote sensing of the Earth;
- object pose estimation;
- moving object detection;
- distortion compensation;
- neural processing.
- multichannel processing
- empirical mode decomposition
- extremal filtration
- low-density parity check codes
- hybrid voice activity detector
- adaptive clutter suppression
- radiovision and radio monitoring
- technology of CUDA
non-linear signal processing;
- power amplifier linearization;
- radio signal detection;
- wavelet transformation;
- image analysis;
- motion mask formation;
- adaptive filtering;
- phoneme recognition;
- active speech detection.
- discrete transformations;
- digital filtering;
- wavelet techniques;
- analysis of scalegramms;
- algorithm of finding maximal singular value;
- demodulation of radio signals;
- modulation recognition.
video encoding standard HEVC;
- object coordinates estimation;
- reconstructions distorted signal of digital images;
- multidimensional EOF analysis in geoinformatics;
- geometric transformation;
- multispectral images;
- forming of color images;
- decoding algorithms for LDPC codes;
- DSP in optoelectronic devices.
- super-Rayleigh signal resolution;
- digital processing of radar pulse-train waveforms;
- optimization processing systems of signals;
- algorithms of stochastic signal processing;
- reducing complex noises in speech;
- segmentation of earth surface hyperspectral imagery;
- method of finding probability characteristics;
- methods synthesis of aperiodic binary sequences;
- method for pitch estimation.
ANNIVERSARY Of the Ryazan Radio-Engineering University
- digital filtering;
- multi-criterion synthesis;
- spectral analysis;
- noiseless coding;
- image processing;
- radar imaging.
International Scientific Research Conference
“Digital Signal Processing and its Application - DSPA-2012”
- discrete transformations;
- wavelet techniques;
- voice conversion;
- multirate processing;
- signal detection and reception;
- adaptive filtering;
- additive sonar system.
- coding and compression;
- texture segmentation;
- image fusion;
- quality analysis / improvement;
- subpixel classification;
- image processing using GPUs.
- detection of tonal components;
- correlation of spectral coefficients;
- coherent accumulation with decimation;
- synchronous detection;
- instantaneous frequency estimation;
- peak factor of OFDM signals;
- signal to noise ratio estimation;
- neural signal processing.
you have any question please write: firstname.lastname@example.org